Download Jurassic Park: Operation Genesis PC Game 2003
Size to download: 188 MB. Version: Full Last Release
|Memory: 128 MB
Processor: Pentium III / Athlon 1 GHz
Storage: 1 GB
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce 6600 / Radeon X1300
|OS: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10
Developer: Blue Tongue Entertainment
Version: Full Last Release
Jurassic Park: Operation Genesis - Simulator for the construction of the Own Park of the Jurassic Period Founded on Dinosaur Film. It has to create the best amusement park for people of all ages and with a variety of wishes. You will need to use all the forces to connect the road network, put the scenery and make the maximum convenience for visitors.
An important aspect when creating such a place is a surveillance for the safety of civilians. Some prey creatures are able to break the fence, and after eating other animals and people. Even if you perfectly follow all the predators, a tornado or other climatic disaster will come to the rescue, which can break the cage or fence, because of which dinosaurs will break out.
Park accommodates a maximum of 60 dinosaurs. Output a new part by collecting the required number of DNA. Enough and 50% to create a tyrantosaurus, allosaurus, brachiosaurus, triceraporus, droszeur and more than 15 species. You can fill the fencing with large and small predators and herbivores. Samples come with excavations, or acquired on the market of other "treasures".
Park team collaborating with a player:
- John Hammond - Director of the organization Ingen and is one of the creators of the park.
- Peter Ladlow - Financial Assistant, reports important events related to money.
- Robert Maldong - always reports terrible phenomena and is the main security.
- Jane Powers - will help the user to attract the attention of new visitors.
- Doctors, all of them will be 3 and each of them has its place in creating dinosaurs and their development.