Download Allods 2: Lord Shower PC Game 1999
Size to download: 953 MB. Version: v 1.07 (18.104.22.168) [NEW VERSION]
|Memory: 512 MB
Processor: 1.8 ghz
Storage: 600 MB
|OS: XP / Vista / 7/8/10
Developer: Nival Interactive
Version: v 1.07 (22.214.171.124) [NEW VERSION]
Allods 2: Soul Lord - The second part in the franchise. The gameplay combines the elements of role-playing adventure and strategy. Many years have passed since the first game, and conflicts passed on the territory of the Umoire. Once the Lord of the Scrap, the master of magic, receives signals from the yases, allegedly appeared dark magic, similar to the one that used the demon.
Scrap decided that this is not true because it does not trust the new Magu on the alladium of the yases. He decided to send a volunteer there. Passage begins with the creation of a central character, choosing the floor and class (Mag or Warrior). The main character is a volunteer who met with the Great Mago and the portal in Yazes. At the start of the gameplay, the user will face a jellis, a notable kind representative. He struggles with injustice even secret from the king.
4 factions in Rage Of Mages II: Necromancer:
- Orcs - enemy side for the main characters, but certain shamans and exceptional magicians, since they wish to neutral life.
- Opponents enjoy ancient spells and shamanism. Often commit robbery and raids on small villages than many problems create.
- Necromancers - Order created by mighty sorcerers for their likes. Each participant in the guild perfectly owns the Magic of Astral. Able to resurrect the dead warriors and pay to their side of the dead.
- Knights - the army of the king, which took control over the larger territory of the yazes. Warriors enjoy steel armor and weapons.
- Commands are dressed in crystal, meteorite or adamantine armor.
- Druids - residents of ancient forest and magicians appearing in ancient times. Their knowledge allow to manage nature forces. They became the only creatures that were given strong repulsory necromancers.