Download Railroad Pioneer PC Game 2003
Size to download: 490.97 MB. Version: Full Last Release
|Memory: 256 MB
Processor: Pentium (R) III 600 MHz (or Equivalent)
Storage: 800 MB
Graphics: DirectX Compatible Card
|OS: 7, 8, 10
Developer: Kritzelkratz 3000
Version: Full Last Release
Railway Magnates - Economic Strategy, where you will become a pioneer and build the most outstanding transcontective railway tracks. Actions occur in the United States in the 19th century. You will start your business in New York, and after you can open access to new cities.
In this game process, there will be difficulties and problems that existed in those days during the creation of railways. Explore new trails and create new ways by making your own way. You have to learn about the stunning history of the gradual opening of the West of America. Earn funds and improve the knowledge of railway business to achieve worldwide success.
Main features in Railroad Pioneer:
- Choose 13 unique professions necessary for research missions.
- More than 20 locomotives created with plausible characteristics and appearance.
- Each composition can be upgraded in several industries. Improvements will lead to a faster ride, loading capacity, but also will take more fuel. Nevertheless, it will affect the business, and it will make a profit more efficiently profit.
- In addition to creating railway tracks, it is possible to build farms and military industries. There are more than 20 expandable industries.
- Purchase unique cars to transport 18 types of cargo. Each material has its own value. The less often the resource, the more you will pay.
- Multiplayer mode up to 4 participants simultaneously. Compete with other gamers, or create a huge empire together.