Download Homeworld: Emergence PC Game 2000
Size to download: 346 MB. Version: v 1.01 HotFix (12948) [New Version]
|Memory: 1 GB
Processor: 1.8 ghz
Storage: 1 GB
|OS: XP / Vista / 7/8/10
Developer: Gearbox Software
Version: v 1.01 HotFix (12948) [New Version]
Homeworld: Emergence has a different name "Cataclysm". Supplement was created on the same engine as the original part, and also has a similar concept of the gameplay. This project establishes that Taidan is an evil race, and the Kusne is good. The player turns out to be in the world 15 years after returning the Kushan in their native place. In passing, you can take control of the hiigars in the form of a command of one of the ships of a small mining clan Somtau.
The story campaign begins in the long part of the Galaxy, where a small ship produces resources. Once Kun-Lan accepted a signal about help from Hiigars, his native planet, after which he immediately returned to. There he faces the attacking forces of Taidan, trying to conquer the planet and build their own empire. As soon as the battle ends, the user gets the following instructions - get to the Esmina Bushhana re and repair it. Near the star is a mysterious lighthouse, and to learn it, a researcher of cue ship is needed.
Main changes in Homeworld: Emergence:
- Player can increase the speed of the gameplay 8 times.
- Inside the research base, improvements are made, giving special abilities to certain units.
- Opened access to the modernization of the command ship and carriers, which can maintain a greater number of secondary fleet.
- Engines on transport have become superffective, which allowed to completely get rid of fuel.
- Comparing with the original, the main ship is now capable of moving at low speed. The command ship received a powerful weapon to protect the long distance.