Download Battle VS Chess PC Game 2012
Size to download: 570.99 MB. Version: V Grandmaster Premium Edition [New Version]
|Memory: 1 GB
Processor: Intel Pentium 4 2.5 GHz, AMD Athlon 64 2500+
Storage: 1 GB
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce 6600 or Radeon X1300
|OS: XP (SP3) / Vista / Seven
Developer: Targem Games
Version: V Grandmaster Premium Edition [New Version]
In a strategy based on Battle VS Chess chess you will be in the role of the commander and collect your own army. Board game embodies in modern multimedia world. Here you will meet animated fantasy figures, fabulous planets and a variety of troops waiting for orders. As the commander-in-chief, a thoughtful maneuvers will be performed on a fighting field and precipitate the enemy with destructive attacks in modes 1 to 1.
Gameplay is based on a simple and original concept of combining between professional chess software and merges by militant, diluted animations and unique special effects. The combat field can be installed in 1 of 6 fictional areas, each has its own landscape and style. Figures now steel in the form of chimera, stone golems, knights, sorcerers and magicians, and everyone has their own face.
The main features of chess in the fictional universe:
- Campaign with more than 25 missions with a variety of main and additional quests.
- Several army sets and cool locations introduce a new visual difficulty.
- The ability to play in matches on the local network, via the Internet or on one monitor.
- Artificial intelligence has 10 levels of complexity created for players of any type.
- Modern engine providing 3D graphics and colorful special effects.
- The plot mode is filled with breathtaking good quality animation rollers involving in history.
- Interactive view from the third and first person.