Download Sengoku PC Game 2011
Size to download: 333.7 Mb. Version: v 1.04-2 (GOG)
|Memory: 2 GB
Processor: Intel Pentium IV 2.4 GHz or AMD 3500+
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce 8800 or ATI Radeon X1900
|OS: XP, Vista, 7
Developer: Paradox Development Studio
Version: v 1.04-2 (GOG)
Sengoku - Global Strategy in Japanese Setting The XVI Century Times. The player has to take on the role of the commander and combine the lands of his country. In this bloody war, the pools many enemies in the name of honor and dignity.
Key features of the game:
- the ability to build relationships with fractions;
- an increase in the sphere of influence both within the framework of the clan and all of Japan;
- The system of promotions of vassals, bravely manifested themselves in battle;
- Japan's global map of Sengoku Period, which includes close 350 provinces;
- Three current religions: Shinto, Christianity and Buddhism;
- Ninja support, if samurai's own troops are not enough.
The auxiliary army of Ninsea is represented as a clan. The game supports the policies of the whole family and dynasty.
Sengoku is built on the principle of a set of vassals with the help of combat conflicts or diplomacy. You can start my wives, and to appoint children to the heirs and distribute the land controlled. Having understood with the financial and economic parts of the game, begin to invest in the army and make a new seizure of territory.