Download Ostalgie: The Berlin Wall PC Game 2018
Size to download: 913 MB. Version: v 1.eight.5 + 3 DLC
|Memory: 1 GB
Processor: SSE2 instruction set support
Storage: 1 GB
Graphics: DX9 or DX11 with level 9 capabilities support.3
|OS: 7, 8, 10 (64-bit)
Version: v 1.eight.5 + 3 DLC
Ostalgie: The Berlin Wall is a political simulator that allows you to feel like a ruler of one of the socialist countries, such as Eastern Germany, Romania, Poland and Bulgaria. The main task of the player - to hold out until 1992.
Each country has a number of problems and drives an individual purpose. For example, the GDR seeks to unite with West Germany, Romania wishes to become a European version of North Korea, Bulgaria is configured to overthrow his ruler of Znikova, and the Poles need to be handed over to the help of General Yarazhelsky. At the same time, nothing prevents to go to the citizens of their country.
The gameplay proceeds in real time with the ability to use the tactical pause. This distinguishes it from his progenitian crisis in the kremlin, which was based exclusively on step-by-step mechanics.
Ostalgie: The Berlin Wall provides:
- develop a strategy and build internal and external policies;
- introduce reforms and build new formations of socialism;
- conduct research and build structures;
- Fight in Vasthalgia and bring the state to a more capitalist placement;
- conducts manipulations with elections, bribe officials, engage in propaganda;
- dispose of the budget, trade with other countries or turning out of all right things to get more securities.