Download Hegemony Rome: The Rise Of Caesar PC Game 2014
Size to download: 1.38 GB. Version: V 2.0.3 Rev. 31303 [NEW VERSION]
|Memory: 3 GB
Processor: 2 GHz Intel Dual Core
Storage: 3 GB
Graphics: 512 MB DirectX 9.0C Compatible Card
|OS: XP (32-bit), Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 (64-Bit)
Developer: Longbow Games
Version: V 2.0.3 Rev. 31303 [NEW VERSION]
In a large-scale strategy, Hegemony Rome: The Rise of Caesar player will be in the role of the commander-in-chief of the Gaulian army. Julius Caesar spent decades in battles, capturing the territory of the barbarians. Help him in this difficult test.
Play a plot mode where you need to perform a compared task. Or take part in the sandbox that provides the ability to connect all Gaul tribes, and after graduating with the Romans Board. Battles have a deep scaling technique. Manage the army, stroking on the map, open from the Mediterranean to the British Islands, or transfer the camera to the center of battles. Watch each warrior, give orders to archers and prepare tactics.
Manipulate your own army in the 1st century and overcome all obstacles to get to new lands. In addition to military battles, it will be necessary to monitor the time, shortage of food, or participate in diplomatic missions. The game has all 4 chapters described in "Commentarii de Bello Gallico". Strengthen power, building bridges, bases, camps and cities anywhere in the vast world.
Key features of the game:
- Travel and explore more than 1,000,000 kV. kilometers of huge territory. Scaling system will help this.
- Thanks to the hegemony Rage, the gameplay has improved graphics, and each unit is well detailed.
- Epic battles in which thousands of unique fighters fight.
- It is necessary to supply settlements of provisions, and the logistics system has become much clearer for newbies.
- Build the city, buildings and increase the title of your bosses so that they could handle legions personally.