Download Fallout: Nevada PC Game 2015
Size to download: 959.6 Mb. Version: v 3.4
|Memory: 64 MB
Processor: 500 mhz
Storage: 1.2 GB
Graphics: 16 MB DirectX 8.0a
|OS: Windows XP, 7, 8, 10
Developer: BlackDesigner & Co.
Version: v 3.4
Fallout: Nevada - created on the "Fallout 2" RPG engine in the universe "Fallout". The game was created by the fans of the original parts of the legendary series, but is neither a supplement nor the continuation of the previous games of the Universe. This is a self-sufficient project that uses, besides the engine, the same game postpocalyptic world of the wetger after the Great War.
The plot "Fallout: Nevada" takes place in twenty-one to the events of the first part of the series in Nevada, 63 after the world's wagon destroyed the world. The world on the surface only begins its formation, which imposes its mark on everything that happens. Chaos and anarchy are still fully ruled by the scattered human society, the city hold on crime, and even the famous covers have not yet become the main currency. The story begins in the shelter 8, which in the future will turn into a familiar fan city refuge.
Game protagonist accidentally find asylum inhabitants in unconscious. The main character quickly conquers a reputation as a decent "Favorites", and therefore it is his search for the previously stolen equipment, vital to maintain a bunker.
This version of the game is final, which means completely ready to bring you a complete feeling of immersion in your favorite universe. After all, war, war never changes.
- The latest version of the fan game, ready to give you a lot of diving hours into a worked plot and familiar landscapes of a waste;
- Recycled and improved dialogues and quests;
- A large number of graphic innovations and cosmetic edits;
- A huge amount of new weapons, armor and objects;
- New monsters and enemies on completely unfriendly empty;
- Nonlinear plot, the outcome of which depends completely from you.