Download Age of Wonders 2: The Wizards Throne PC Game 2010
Size to download: 393.7 Mb. Version: v 1.twenty
|Memory: 64 MB
Processor: Intel Pentium with clock frequency of 300 MHz or better
Graphics: Compatible with DirectX
|OS: 95/98 / ME / 2000 / XP; (64-bit)
Developer: Triumph Studios
Version: v 1.twenty
Age of Wonders 2: The Wizard's Throne - the second part of the famous strategy using step-by-step mechanics. It is possible to play both alone against artificial intelligence and against live players, whether a friend invited to a party using the hot-sieves function at one computer or on a local network (if there are two devices) or a random person on the Internet.
12 races created thanks to myths and legends:
- Archona - have a fast learningability of new skills.
- Gnomes - can walk on mountain cells on the map.
- Elf - huge reserves of mana and bonuses to small and magical ability.
- Semi-zone - the cities of this race receive large income of gold - one of the two resources of Miracles 2: Throne Maga
- Draconides - inherited from the ancestors of the wings, claws, fiery breathing.
- Leditsa - have a strong frosty protection, but weak in front of the fire.
- People - Increased Building Speed.
- Tigrana - perfectly seen in the dark and know how to grow grain on deserted cells.
- Goblins - do not get damage from poisons.
- Undead - examine new magic spells.
- Dark elves - worse oriented in forests than bright elves, but their eyes are better adapted to darkness and increased levels of poisons.
- Orcs - like people, inborn builders.