General rules of conduct on the likeit.guru:
These rules apply to the whole portal. In separate sections and forums of the conference, it is possible to have own rules that clarify and detail the rules of conduct in them. However, these rules remain mandatory in any case. The rules are introduced to create a comfortable and constructive atmosphere for all users. If you are not satisfied with the established form of communication, refrain from participating in this site.
To begin with, hundreds of people, different religions and views communicate on the site, and they are all full visitors to our site, so if we want this community of people to function and we need rules. We strongly recommend that you read these rules, it will only take you about five minutes, but it will save us time and help make the site more interesting and organized.
The administration reserves the right to change the rules with subsequent notification to the users of the portal. All changes and innovations on the portal are made taking into account the opinions and interests of users.
To begin with, on our site you need to behave respectfully to all visitors to the site. Do not insult to the participants, it is always superfluous. If there are complaints - please contact the Admins or Moderators (use personal messages). Insulting other visitors is considered to be one of the most serious violations and is severely punished by the administration. We strictly forbad racism, religious and political speech. Thank you in advance for your understanding and for the desire to make our site more polite and friendly.
I. Registration of users.
- By registering on the site, the user agrees to comply with these Rules.
- To register on the site, the user must provide a valid email address. We guarantee the confidentiality of the
- The choice of the user's login is your exclusive right. The administration reserves the right to take measures to stop
Use of the login if its use violates the generally accepted moral and ethical norms or is offensive to others
Portal users. It is forbidden to register logins similar to those already existing to a degree that can mislead others
- Repeated registration by one user is prohibited, regardless of the purposes with which such registration is conducted. This violation
Is extremely serious and leads to the blocking of all accounts.
II. The order of behavior on the portal.
1. The order of behavior on the forum.
- Communication on the portal is built on the principles of common morality and network etiquette.
- It is strictly forbidden to use obscene words, abuse, offensive language, no matter in what form and to whom they were
Are addressed. Including when you replace letters with symbols.
- Any advertisement, including advertising of Internet projects is strictly prohibited (except for the cases of preliminary agreement with
2. Publication of messages.
- The title of the topic should be informative, as clearly as possible reflecting the meaning of the problem.
- Before creating a new topic, make sure that you create it in a forum of relevant topics, and also try to make sure that this question
Was not discussed earlier.
- It is forbidden to create the same themes in different sections and place messages that are the same in meaning in different topics.
- Try not to make grammatical errors in messages - this will create a negative impression about you.
III. Games on the portal.
- The administration of the site presents to your use the catalog of various free games of all genres.
- Before you put the files on the site they are checked personally by the Administration of the site by antivirus programs.
- If downloading from the site is impossible for some reason or failure, then go to download from another link, where all files are securely checked.
Otherwise, please contact the Portal Administration.
- The directory of files is updated with time.
IV. The relationship between users and administration.
- In its actions, the forum administration is guided by common sense and internal rules of site management.
- Discussion of the actions of the administration (administrators and moderators of the forum) is strictly prohibited in any forums and topics, except for
A specialized forum designed to discuss all aspects of the portal and the entire forum.
Let's respect each other and the site to which you and other readers come to talk and express your thoughts. The portal administration reserves the right to delete comments or part of the comments, if they do not comply with these requirements.
If you violate the rules you may be given a warning. In some cases, you may be given a ban without warning. On issues of banning to write to the administrator.
An insult to administrators or moderators is also punishable by a ban - respect someone else's work.